Paste your Bing Webmaster Tools verification code here
- Using a measuring tape to measure the full circumference (full circle) around your leg.
- Where you want to wear your wedding garters.
- Usually about 3″-6″ above your knee.
- If you don’t have a measuring tape, simply use a string.
- Hold (or cut) the place where the ends of your measuring string meet and then place against a ruler to see the length in inches or centimeters.
- Record the measurement.
Where memories are made just for you. ™ Dismiss